Cysview® (hexaminolevulinate hydrochloride) is indicated as an adjunct to white-light cystoscopy in the detection of non-muscle invasive papillary bladder cancer, in patients with known or suspicion of bladder cancer.
Ask your doctor or hospital about new tools to help detect
non-muscle invasive paillary bladder cancer. Ask your doctor if you are a suitable patient.
Hospitals Using Cysview®
- Humber River Hospital (Toronto, ON)
- Kingston General Hospital (Kingston, ON)
Check this page regularly for updates
Hospitals in the Process of Evaluating/Considering Cysview®
- Centre universitaire de sante McGill (CUSM) - Glen Site (Montreal, QC)
- University Health Network (UHN) - Toronto General Hospital, Princess Margaret Cancer Centre, and Mount Sinai Hospital (Toronto, ON)
- University of Alberta (Edmonton, AB)
- Vancouver General Hospital (Vancouver, BC)